Tuesday, September 18, 2007

my love will get you home





if you wonder love too far my love will get you home if you follow the wrong start my love will get you home

if you ever find yourself lost and all alone get back on your feet and think of me my love will get you home, boy my love will get you home

if the bright lights blind your eyes my love will get you home if your troubles break your stride my love will get you home

if you ever find yourself lost and all alone get back on your feet and think of me my love will get you home, boy my love will get you home

if you ever feel the shame my love will get you home if thats only you to blame my love will get you home

if you ever find yourself lost and all alone get back on your feet and think of me my love will get you home, boy my love will get you home

my love will get you home, boy my love will get you home


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: